Friday, July 1, 2011

18. made for shade

0007

0006

0010

0009

0011


If you've not been able to tell by now, I've shot similar pieces closer together so you can see the remixes easier.  After hanging in my closet for months, this dress has turned out to be one of my favorites.

As a queen of layers, I couldn't make up my mind on whether to wear the cardigan belted or not.  To belt or not to belt?  Waist line or no waist line? That is the ultimate question.    Featured both ways, you can decide for yourself. 

Fourth of July weekend kicks off today, and we are starting the 4-day celebration with Red, White, and Boom (Columbus' huge firework display).  I'm more in it for the festival food and friends.  The "good fireworks" are illegal to sell in Ohio; but don't fret fellow pyromaniacs, Jared bought the bigger and brighter kind while in TN.  We blowin' shiz up this weekend. Let freedom ring.

See you Monday.

Works Cited:  dress & belt (thrifted); shoes (urban outfitters); necklace (aerie); cardigan (target); hat (xxi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment