Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ebew: pattern mixing

0007

0005

0002

0006

0004


It's my favorite time of the month:  the link-up for Everybody, Everywhere.  Are you participating?

Mixing patterns is the fashion equivalent of Russian Roulette for me. However, I found myself actually enjoying the challenge. The shoot was supposed to be outside, but summer thunderstorms reign supreme in Ohio evenings. We shot this at the studio on an old clothing rack from Objects for the Home, which doubles as my throne.  I asked Jared if we could keep at the dinner table, but he said no.

I'm wearing:   shirt, shoes, clutch, brooch (thrift); skirt, belt (xxi)

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful and these photos are amazing. Those prints work perfectly together. So inspiring! I love this outfit.

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete