Friday, August 5, 2011

friday inspire

late summer lady

Although my heart may be holding out for fall, my body is still stuck in the miserable heat of August.  I suppose I should embrace what can be celebrated today, which is why I'm sharing this little post.  I'm working on creating an outfit(s) that goes along with the trends of lace, florals, and neutrals; and this is my inspiration board.  Yes, you're getting a sneak peak behind the madness method that is my thinking process. 

Also, have you guys discovered the Style Bloggers Map?  I'm most likely to trusting, but how neat to be able to meet up with others bloggers in your area/state.  If you love blogging for the fashion community, check out the little map located underneath the friends/followers section to the right.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment