Thursday, August 4, 2011

weekly posh

0023

0018

0019

0022

0021

0025

By popular demand, I have temporarily given up my obsession of the coral/blue combo for the a palette of pastels/earth tones.  I think it suits me.

I've been on the hunt for a white blazer for quite some time, but white can be such a weird color on me--in spite of my tan.  While mall bargain-hunting is typically something I try to avoid, I grazed into the Gap found this little gem on clearance.  It was not only clearance but also had another ridiculous percentage taken off and it ended up costing $10.  My experiences in malls are typically draining and disappointing, but the Gap has a tendency to be my fashion Hail Mary in the 4th quarter.

I'm thinking about doing a fall remix of this outfit by adding tights, boots, and a darker bag.  Yes fashionistas, the temp highs are lower 80s this week; and I'm preparing for the most wonderful time of the year:  Fall Fashion.

Wearing:  blazer, top (gap); shorts (h&m); shoes (kohls); bag (thrift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment