Friday, September 9, 2011

water cooler gossip

0040

0039


Do you ever notice that when you copycat; it's never quite as awesome as the original?  Of course, I can't show up to work with my blouse unbuttoned, a lighting crew, and pins in my clothes for that perfect fit.  But the good news is this outfit was less than $20--thanks to the crappy economy and my love for thrifting.

In other news, I got a job using my degree and license!  I'm super excited.  Blogging is great and all, but I need to do something that brings in money.  Unless any of you are willing to pay me for playing dress up? Any takers? That's what I thought.

I'm not 100% sure of my schedule so if my blog seems to lag or my outfits more professional, I'm adjusting so bare with me.

I'm wearing:  top, pants (thrift); shoes (kohls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment